Chubu Tokushukai Hospital Hours of Operation
General Consultation Service Hours
|From Monday to Friday||Morning hours 8:30 ～ 12:00
Afternoon hours 14:00 ～ 16:00
Evening hours 16:00 ～ 19:00
|Saturday||Morning hours 8:30 ～ 12:00 only|
※ Consultation hours may differ depending on the department and circumstances so please confirm prior to your visit.
※ Please check the outpatient schedule for each departments of consultation service hours.
- Please check in early morning as much as you can if you are check in to Surgery department.
- The patient may be have long waiting time at the afternoon hours due to surgery or examination.
- The schedule may change without notice due to such an emergency surgery. We appreciate your cooperation and understandings.
Your First Visit
For your first visit, we may ask you to bring a referral letter or any of medical record including your medications from your primary physicians.
You will be charged 1,620 yen (including tax) as special or specified medical coverage fee other than first visit fee. However, it will be excluded in case transported emergency or who is livelihood recipient and receiving the public expenses.
※Who will be counted for First Visit
- Who visit first time at our hospital
- Who is not continuously visiting at out hospital (approximately 3 months)
On the day of your visit, please bring your Japanese National Health Insurance Card or any other form of public certificate and insurance if you have.
Especially if you are insured by the private company, please contact us in advance. If you would like to use international private insurance, you need to inform them and get the pre-authorization from your insurer. Otherwise you have to pay the full amount of medical expenses at the cashier counter and file a health insurance claim after your visit.
Inquiries by Telephone
For more information about outpatient departments or inpatient, please contact us to the number of “For Patient Only”.
If you have an appointment already and you have to make a change to your appointment, please use the number of “For Appointment Change Only”.